Friday, 14 December 2012

Finishing Touches




























After adding and adjusting some of my features I am hoping I am finished. My recent changes include, adding the date next to the page number, changing my fonts and spacing out some of my text. As a whole, I am pleased with the end result of my double page spread. I tried to keep it as simple as possible, as to not clutter to the two pages. The main change I made was changing my font again. By using the font website 'da font' I was able to choose from a huge variety. I chose this specific font as I it is clear, simple, but still stands out against the other pieces of text. Often within alternative music magazines they will use a thin typography. This presents a modern take against the dated clothing and style. Adding the date and the brand name, revolution to the bottom of the double page spread is an idea to keep continuity. On a lot of magazines they keep certain features the same on every page, for the magazine I have created, this will be shown on every page. Finally, in order to improve my layout of the double page spread I did some finishing touches by adjusting the spacing of some of my text. This was to improve the initial view and appearance of the pages. I have uncluttered some areas, and filled in the empty spaces; as an end result the spacing is now even and more appealing to the eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment