I have recently had the spare time to be able to go back to my front cover and adjust some of the features of the cover, for example the background, colour scheme and fonts. By using the specific brush tools I was able to give my background a subtle hint of texture. I believe this has made the overall appearance more interesting, compared to a solid plain colour. To go along with the change of colour for the background, I also changed the colour scheme for some of the text. By altering it from a shade of purple to red makes the headlines standout against the cover lines. It gives the overall front cover more diversity and interesting appearance.
I may still want to adjust a few more features in the near future, but as a whole I am happy with the end result of my front cover. I believe it reflects my alternative genre with its simplicity and with the specific text choices e.g the artists and bands features as well as the style of writing.

No comments:
Post a Comment