At this stage, shown from the screenshot to the left I believe I am almost finished! I have now added all my interview text, a second pull quote and a short sentence beneath my headline! As a whole I am happy with the near enough finished result!
I recently changed my font size from 10 to 9.5. I chose to do this because I thought that 9 was too small, but I had more text than size 10 could cater for. So, as a result I added the size 9.5. As a general, in magazines they often use font sizes in order to fit more onto the pages.
Another feature I have added to my double page spread is the brief description beneath my headline. I decided to chose a purple font for this text as to give the page some more colour and to follow my purple colour scheme as my brand.

No comments:
Post a Comment